Monday, June 11, 2007

What was I thinking?

This is probably not the wisest time for me to launch a blog. The last piece of my book - God's Purpose for Every Woman: A P31 Women's Devotional - is due. All that's left is the index, so I'm busy indexing all 175 devotions according to which principle of the 7 principles of a Proverbs 31 Woman they relate to. Check out those 7 principles here - its a great guide for prioritizing your life.

Once the index is complete and off to my editor, I'll turn my attention back to preparing for the two sessions I'll give next weekend at the annual She Speaks! conference for aspiring speakers and writers. I'd urge you to come to this fabulous conference but we are booked for this year - way booked! Do bookmark the link and check it again around February of next year if you're interested in catching next summer's conference. There really is nothing like it!

Back to indexing... more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in.