Thursday, August 30, 2007

Want to meet me?

A question came recently on my "contact me" page that perhaps some of you have wondered as well, so I'm posting my response...

August 21, 2007 11:25 AM, Janet O'Berry wrote:

"Rachel, I've just discovered your blog (love it) and was wondering if the Spiritual Makeover Retreat in April is open to the public. If it is, how can I get more information? What I've read from you, combined with the title of the retreat, sounds like something wonderful to attend."

Most of the events I speak at are open to the public, so if ever you see one happening near you just ask me for details on how to attend. Some events, however, are closed to the public for various reasons, and that decision is made by the event coordinators rather than me. Most events are free to attend. Some require advanced registration and some have a ticket price - typically because food is served, or it's being held at an overnight retreat space. I've known women to travel from hours away to attend an event they heard I or one of my teammates will be at (which is really sweet of them) and I've noticed the event coordinators are usually thrilled to have them! So just contact me and I'll put you in touch with the right people to attend.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rachel,
    My first time answering a blog.
    You mentioned that you were speaking blessings over your husband. I am a widow but have 6 children that I would like to speak blessings over. How did you do that. Some information please. I certainly will visit your blog again.

    ReplyDelete

Chime in.