That last statement was profoud, if I do say so myself.
Another post will cover my Cinco De Mayo South of the Border fritatta. This post outlines the 5 books I'm aiming to read this 5th month of May. Yes, I know, my life is that exciting. But I might just read one of them on the beach now that the weather is warming. See, now you're jealous.
My May Reading List:
- Jane Austin Ruined My Life by Beth Pattillo
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister
- The Peach Keeper by Sarah Allen
- A Meal with Jesus by Tim Chester
- How to Cook Without a Book by Pam Anderson
Do you sense a theme here? #1 is an e-book I started but didn't finish yet. I began #3 on the plane last weekend to Atlanta - a friend gave it to me thinking I'd like it. So far so good. And I got #5 from the library. I tend to read more than one book at a time.
What you are reading now? Got any plans for Cinco De Mayo?