Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mirth is of Heaven's Making


"Fail not to call to mind, in the course of the twenty-fifth of this month, that the Divinest Heart that ever walked the earth was born on that day; and then smile and enjoy yourselves for the rest of it; for mirth is also of Heaven's making."

~ Leigh Hunt
Today I am enjoying mirth with my family. We're playing games from under the tree, like Blokus and Just Dance for the Wii. We are feasting on the breakfast casserole I made, as well as the cool creamy deliciousness (banana, mango, strawberry) from the Yonanas maker my mother-in-law gave us.


And I'm giving thanks to the Divinest Heart born this day. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachel,

    Happy New Year. :) I am grinning and enjoying the line "for mirth is also of heaven's making."

    Jennifer Dougan
    www.jenniferdougan.com

    ReplyDelete

Chime in.