Monday, December 14, 2009

My day - much different than Tom's

Turned in final grades to the university today - that concludes all my responsibilites for the semester. Big Smiles. Then volunteered at my daughter's school for an hour or two. Bought a dutch oven pot at Walmart and all the fixings for pot roast. Got that started before heading out to get the H1N1 vaccine (the mist). Now I'm settling in by the tree to watch a movie with Rick.

Listen, there's still time to enter tomorrow's drawing for Tom Davis' latest novel Scared. Instructions are in my last post. I've been praying for each of the kids you've mentioned there!

Before you jump below, you might want to "meet" Tom and see what inspired him to write this novel. He made this video just for the P31 gals reading his novel over at our She Reads site. Take a look.

She Reads - Hello Again from Ethiopia from Children's HopeChest on Vimeo.



Here's to having a compassionate Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chime in.