Looks like I will be making the cute card out to Sherry - commenter #12. Congrats, Sherry! See my contact page and email me your address.
Here are your random numbers:12
Timestamp: 2011-02-15 13:48:56 UTC
I wrote a quick top-ten highlights list based on my day yesterday.
10. Found the perfect tablecloth for my Valentine's dinner on clearance at Target for $8.48.
9. It was sunny and about 68 degrees here!
8. The aforementioned weather allowed me to open windows and fill the house with fresh air.
7. It also inspired some spring cleaning in February. I needed the inspiration.
6. Got to the gym and hit the steam room. I totally love steam rooms. I work out there, but since I have a treadmill and some weights at home, I basically joined this gym for the steam room!
5. While at Target, I bought a Michael Buble CD on sale for dinner music. Rick came home and presented me with what he had bought on his way home: a Michael Buble record. We laughed. It's good to be so in-sync on Valentine's.
4. Watched my son perform in the 4th grade (musical) show. And got a private encore performance of his solo and favorite song back home in the family room.
3. Enjoyed reading your Valentine's wishes and plans in yesterday's comments. I hope to have some time this week to check out your blogs. It'd be fun to do Melissa's study of It's No Secret together.
2. Quality time (over chocolate-covered strawberries) with my family and husband.
1. God saying to me through Jesus: "Be Mine, beloved!"
So how did your Valentine's turn out? What were your highlights?